Victor Harbour
Victor Harbour is about an hour's drive from our place. We kinda started off late today due to a minor oversleeping accident. Nevertheless, it was still a pretty good day.
Gary skipped his lessons today to join us on this day trip. It started to rain like 15 minutes after we started driving. Thankfully it got sunny by the time we reached Victor Harbour. Yay! :)
I really love the sights today! I took 200 over pictures on my digital camera. Boy, had I been really trigger happy. Huiting was complaining that I take 10 photos every five steps we walked. It was more like three pictures every five steps lah. Hehe.
Anyway, I was actually feeling a little too tipsy a moment ago after coming home from the pub, but after a hearty chat with Karin I started to feel lucid again.
So now I shall dazzle all of you with the pictures taken from Victor Harbour today. It was really hard to select from all the hundreds of photos that I took.
This was the first stop we made. It's a lookout point on the way to Victor Harbour. As you can see it was still quite cloudy and very very windy!
Once at Victor Harbour, it was lunch first! And fish and chips it was...
Gary and I ordered Whiting in Batter with Chips and Side Salad.
Huiting had Hot Dog with Chips. Yes, in a Fish and Chips store!
Huiting and Gary with the Whale's Tail sculpture in the background. I know you can hardly see it though...
The beach around Victor Harbour.
We started on the walk towards Granite Island. The wind was horribly strong. My hair kept smacking me in the face. Ouchie!
Optionally, you could take a horse-driven tram across the bridge like the one you see here.
See what I had to put up with for this entire trip.

The beautiful rocks at Granite Island.
The water was sooooo clear and blue!
Looks like a postcard doesn't it?
The scenic view of the coast of the island.
This is me trying to balance myself on the rock.
Another splendid view. It's just so mesmerising.

Umbrella Rock. Or at least that's what the sign said...
The view of the bridge we crossed. It was a really long walk back towards Victor Harbour because of the sickening wind. Very bad wind treatment. It was almost as if the wind was blowing against us to stop us from crossing the bridge!
Gary skipped his lessons today to join us on this day trip. It started to rain like 15 minutes after we started driving. Thankfully it got sunny by the time we reached Victor Harbour. Yay! :)
I really love the sights today! I took 200 over pictures on my digital camera. Boy, had I been really trigger happy. Huiting was complaining that I take 10 photos every five steps we walked. It was more like three pictures every five steps lah. Hehe.
Anyway, I was actually feeling a little too tipsy a moment ago after coming home from the pub, but after a hearty chat with Karin I started to feel lucid again.
So now I shall dazzle all of you with the pictures taken from Victor Harbour today. It was really hard to select from all the hundreds of photos that I took.
This was the first stop we made. It's a lookout point on the way to Victor Harbour. As you can see it was still quite cloudy and very very windy!
Once at Victor Harbour, it was lunch first! And fish and chips it was...
Gary and I ordered Whiting in Batter with Chips and Side Salad.
Huiting had Hot Dog with Chips. Yes, in a Fish and Chips store!
Huiting and Gary with the Whale's Tail sculpture in the background. I know you can hardly see it though...
The beach around Victor Harbour.
We started on the walk towards Granite Island. The wind was horribly strong. My hair kept smacking me in the face. Ouchie!
Optionally, you could take a horse-driven tram across the bridge like the one you see here.
See what I had to put up with for this entire trip.
The water was sooooo clear and blue!
Looks like a postcard doesn't it?
The scenic view of the coast of the island.
This is me trying to balance myself on the rock.
Another splendid view. It's just so mesmerising.
The view of the bridge we crossed. It was a really long walk back towards Victor Harbour because of the sickening wind. Very bad wind treatment. It was almost as if the wind was blowing against us to stop us from crossing the bridge!


2 Comments:
oh..poor thing..i know how ya feel hving to put up wif all tt from my sis aka huiting n her bf, gary...hahaha...i had to bear wif all tt 'lovey-dovey' acts when they visited me in geelong too...poor us..!!hahaha...aniwae enjoy ur holz!!;)
hahaha, i'm going back tomorrow already! yeah i know, poor us, but the most pityful ones are their housemates! have to put up with them everyday! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home