Sunday, October 30, 2005

Suggestions

I have the whole month of November to rot and do nothing.

Please give me suggestions on how I should spend my time.

I'm feeling kinda lost at the moment.

Thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Quoth said...

You could finally start Monkey Island 3... Or watch any one of those TV show's I've given you, all of which happen to be good.

Alternatively: If you're feeling masochistic, you could actually get a job of some description.

31 October, 2005 07:22  
Blogger saccha said...

I'll try to find that disc... :P I still have King's Quest on my computer though. I keep dying by falling into the river or lake or something like that. It's quite sad I know.

I'm pacing myself with those TV shows. If I finish with all of them I'll be so lost again.

I haven't heard anything from the cookie company I so often patronise. I'll probably start hunting around again...

31 October, 2005 23:00  
Blogger Quoth said...

Luckily for you then; Monkey Island 3 doesn't allow you to die, it's a much friendlier and humourous game.

01 November, 2005 08:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home