Idle Heart
I bought a huge-looking baking dish for making baked rice from Safeway.
I was deciding between the square-shaped or rectangle-shaped baking dish. I eventually decided on the rectangle one due to the reasoning of it being more value for money, and not considering the fact that I usually only cook for one person.
Blimey.
I should have probably left it in the oven longer for the cheese to brown further. However, it was amost 5:30pm and I was rushing to watch Deal or No Deal on TV. I was also tired of walking back and forth from my room to the kitchen to keep checking on it. Oh, and oven gloves could have really come in handy....
I'll just have to try not to eat up everything! Hehe.. Actually I have already gave some to Quoth and my next door neighbour, Tse Yee.
So Huiting, you think I passed or not? Haha...
PS: I've never really believed in sad sappy romantic Chinese proverbs but I'm going to leave you all with one today. I strongly urge all of you who are in love to love and love daringly, love without thinking of the consequences, love recklessly, love whole-heartedly, love despite knowing how hard it can be, because you never know when you will ever get a chance at love like this again, although sadly this proverb says otherwise: 不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有.
Love because we can never love enough.
I was deciding between the square-shaped or rectangle-shaped baking dish. I eventually decided on the rectangle one due to the reasoning of it being more value for money, and not considering the fact that I usually only cook for one person.
Blimey.
I should have probably left it in the oven longer for the cheese to brown further. However, it was amost 5:30pm and I was rushing to watch Deal or No Deal on TV. I was also tired of walking back and forth from my room to the kitchen to keep checking on it. Oh, and oven gloves could have really come in handy....
I'll just have to try not to eat up everything! Hehe.. Actually I have already gave some to Quoth and my next door neighbour, Tse Yee.
So Huiting, you think I passed or not? Haha...PS: I've never really believed in sad sappy romantic Chinese proverbs but I'm going to leave you all with one today. I strongly urge all of you who are in love to love and love daringly, love without thinking of the consequences, love recklessly, love whole-heartedly, love despite knowing how hard it can be, because you never know when you will ever get a chance at love like this again, although sadly this proverb says otherwise: 不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有.
Love because we can never love enough.


3 Comments:
Love you.
A
Hey SHaron well Done!!! It ooks really good...:)
Thank you Darling...
Haha, Ting.. Not asnice as yours lah.
Post a Comment
<< Home