Glenelg Beach
When Huiting finally *ahem* woke up *ahem* today, she brought me to Glenelg Beach today for a late breakfast.
We started at Zest Cafe Gallery where Huiting recommended to me their Iced Mocha. She says she lurrrrves it.
Zest Cafe Gallery is on the corner of Sussex Street and Jetty Road.
This is the iced mocha that Huiting recommended. The ice-cream made the mocha really milky!
I ordered the Big Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs, Toasts, Herb Tomatoes, Bacon and Baked Field Mushroom. I couldn't really finish the toasts and the bacon was a little too salty. I take a lot of salt in my foods so that's really saying something!
Huiting ordered the Mighty Muffin - Muffin with Poached Egg, Bacon, Herb Tomato and Field Mushroom.
After breakfast we started walking around the area. There were many shops and restaurants along the main street which is called Jetty Road.
I think the trams over here look funny. It's like they are trying to disguise themselves as something else.
I spotted this Chocolate Fountain in one of the shops along Jetty Road. I must say it was a facinating display of liquid chocolate.
It came with an informative note.
It was a lovely day. Blues skies. My favourite!
The pier on Glenelg Beach.

Huiting the poser in action again! Ha!
Glenelg Beach. This place reminds me of St Kilda's Beach in Melbourne without the people.

Taken along Jetty Road.
PS: While writing this entry I realised that the name "Glenelg" is a palindrome! Wow! How clever is that?
We started at Zest Cafe Gallery where Huiting recommended to me their Iced Mocha. She says she lurrrrves it.
Zest Cafe Gallery is on the corner of Sussex Street and Jetty Road.
This is the iced mocha that Huiting recommended. The ice-cream made the mocha really milky!
I ordered the Big Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs, Toasts, Herb Tomatoes, Bacon and Baked Field Mushroom. I couldn't really finish the toasts and the bacon was a little too salty. I take a lot of salt in my foods so that's really saying something!
Huiting ordered the Mighty Muffin - Muffin with Poached Egg, Bacon, Herb Tomato and Field Mushroom.After breakfast we started walking around the area. There were many shops and restaurants along the main street which is called Jetty Road.
I think the trams over here look funny. It's like they are trying to disguise themselves as something else.
I spotted this Chocolate Fountain in one of the shops along Jetty Road. I must say it was a facinating display of liquid chocolate.
It came with an informative note.
It was a lovely day. Blues skies. My favourite!
The pier on Glenelg Beach.
Glenelg Beach. This place reminds me of St Kilda's Beach in Melbourne without the people.
PS: While writing this entry I realised that the name "Glenelg" is a palindrome! Wow! How clever is that?


2 Comments:
*slurp*, that looks like one good breakfast... *drool*
hahaha yes it was but i'll kill to have a plate of chwee kueh right now!
Post a Comment
<< Home