Raj on Taj
Standing in the carpark outside Huiting's university housing.Today is my last day of touring Adelaide! I'll be flying back to Melbourne tomorrow afternoon. We'll be going back to the airport after lunch!
Anyway, I woke up today feeling quite tired and my left eye was hurting. Huiting and I decided to do something relaxing for today. I wanted to get some hair products from Glenelg so we decided to have lunch there again.
We actually wanted to have lunch at Zest Cafe Gallery but we walked past this Thai restaurant and decided to dine there instead.
Red Chicken Curry. I thought the long strands were ginger, but the were actually bamboo shoots!
Huiting ordered Pad Thai. A noodle dish in peanut sauce.After lunch we went to Zest Cafe Gallery for Iced Mocha.
I looked really sleepy today.
Passionfruit Mango Cheese Cake. I couldn't help ordering it once I saw it on the chalkboard under desserts.We left Glenelg shortly after buying the hair care products. We went back to the house to take a short rest before heading our for dinner again.
We dragged Karin along with us for dinner!
Huiting showing Karin the ropes of posing!We headed out for an early dinner. It was Indian food tonight.
Raj on Taj is along the corner of King William Street and Arthur Street
They just couldn't stop posing! :P
I thought I should just join in.
And it got a little out of hand.
We had garlic and chili cheese naan.
Lamb Spinach - I don't really take lamb that often but this was quite nice although it doesn't look like it.
Butter Chicken! This is my all-time favourite Indian dish.
Some eggplant dish which I can't seem to recall the exact name of it.
Yellow Rice - It had raisins and sultanas in it!
Huiting made chocolate chip cookies when we were home.
Look at all the cookies. I'm drooling.
They were really chewy! Yum. :)PS: Most of the photos taken at the restaurant were pretty dark so I had to "enhance" them with Adobe Photoshop!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home