Baked Rice & Pubbing
I woke up early to shower as I was a little to "tipsy" to get myself clean last night after the short pubbing session with Huiting and Karin.
As Huiting is still sleeping despite my upteen "wake-up" calls. I have yet to see her awake. Therefore to entertain myself for the moment, I shall post some pictures from last night.
We made Baked Rice for dinner!
Our baked rice fresh out from the oven!
Look at all the goodness of the melted cheese!
Next, Karin brought us to this pub next to the Goodwood Hotel on Goodwood Road.
Huiting with Karin. Huiting's not drinking because she's the designated driver for tonight!
Me with Karin. It's only champagne but I felt tipsy just after one and a half glass!
PS: Please don't kill me for posting those pretty pictures of you, Karin! *winks*
As Huiting is still sleeping despite my upteen "wake-up" calls. I have yet to see her awake. Therefore to entertain myself for the moment, I shall post some pictures from last night.
We made Baked Rice for dinner!
Our baked rice fresh out from the oven!
Look at all the goodness of the melted cheese!Next, Karin brought us to this pub next to the Goodwood Hotel on Goodwood Road.
Huiting with Karin. Huiting's not drinking because she's the designated driver for tonight!
Me with Karin. It's only champagne but I felt tipsy just after one and a half glass!PS: Please don't kill me for posting those pretty pictures of you, Karin! *winks*


2 Comments:
the baked rice looks good! miss it.. hehe.. i got the recipe from huiting but havent tried baking it! =P
Awwww. You should try it! It's pretty simple mah... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home