Food Galore
I'm not up for blogging tonight. I've just returned to Melbourne this evening. A little exhausted from my week long adventure. Boy, it was so much fun! The week went by so quickly. I feel like I had just left Melbourne just recently only to be back in Melbourne again!
I'm just going to post some pictures I didn't get to the last time from one of Huiting's housemate's birthday.
It was a potluck session with A LOT of food!
I was so impressed that everyone was such a good cook. I guess living abroad really turns you into a good cook sometimes. LOL.
Here are the pictures, enjoy! :)
Bee Hoon - Thin rice noodles fried with fish cakes, egg, chinese mushrooms and beansprouts.
Bacon Rolls - Asparagus wrapped in bacon skewers made by Li Lian.
Creamy Vegetable Bake - Combination of eggplant, cauliflower and broccoli. Lots of cheese!
Stir-fry Chili Octopus made by Li Lian as well. I couldn't bear to eat the whole octopus. It just felt wrong... All the octopus brain and guts... Ewwwww!
Pyramid of sushi! It was very good sushi but I only tried it at the end and could only stomach one.
I cooked this Chicken Curry dish but it wasn't that good but the people didn't seem to mind. ;)
Huiting made her famous baked Piri Piri Chicken Wings with a mango flavour twist!
Baked Potato Casserole. So much cheese!
Some mango and custard pastry. Really good!
I'm just going to post some pictures I didn't get to the last time from one of Huiting's housemate's birthday.
It was a potluck session with A LOT of food!
I was so impressed that everyone was such a good cook. I guess living abroad really turns you into a good cook sometimes. LOL.
Here are the pictures, enjoy! :)
Bee Hoon - Thin rice noodles fried with fish cakes, egg, chinese mushrooms and beansprouts.
Bacon Rolls - Asparagus wrapped in bacon skewers made by Li Lian.
Creamy Vegetable Bake - Combination of eggplant, cauliflower and broccoli. Lots of cheese!
Stir-fry Chili Octopus made by Li Lian as well. I couldn't bear to eat the whole octopus. It just felt wrong... All the octopus brain and guts... Ewwwww!
Pyramid of sushi! It was very good sushi but I only tried it at the end and could only stomach one.
I cooked this Chicken Curry dish but it wasn't that good but the people didn't seem to mind. ;)
Huiting made her famous baked Piri Piri Chicken Wings with a mango flavour twist!
Baked Potato Casserole. So much cheese!
Some mango and custard pastry. Really good!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home