Foodie
This was the snack provided for my short flight to Adelaide.After a slightly long wait at the baggage claim, I wheeled my 18.3kg luggage out of Adelaide Airport's domestic terminal to meet Huiting and her boyfriend, Gary. They were so sweet to pick me up from the airport and afterwards we went for lunch at Cafe Primo, Brighton.
Lunch was Pollo Avocado in White Wine Cream Sauce. The sauce was really creamy and savoury - yummy! I've really grown to like avocados lately as well. The chicken was really soft and tender.
Me with the lovely Huiting.We went for a short walk after lunch.
We took some pictures at Brighton Beach. It was a nice sunny day.
Here's one with me in it.We went home to settle down, unpack and get some rest. We bummed around and did some catching up for a while before we headed out for dinner again.
This time it was at Thai on Gouger Street in the city. The atmosphere was pretty simple and light. We were lucky that we got there earlier in the evening as the place got really crowded after a while. We realised that most of the customers were local Australians, there would have probably been more Asians in a setting like this in Melbourne.
Coconut Rice. It was really fragrant and sweet. I liked it.
Thai Green Curry. It was made with homemade chicken and prawn balls. I didn't think it was that green, hehe. It's a little spicy and flavourful with all the usual Thai spices, overall it was quite nice.
Larp Duck. This was like a roasted duck salad with chili padi. It was spicy too and not bad as well if you don't mind the fatty duck bits like us! Haha!
The plates on the table looks pretty bare! I guess we should have taken the picture before we started eating. Oh well.PS: I know! That's a lot of food for one day! We really have to pace ourselves over the next few days or else... *winks*
Oooops! Almost forgot, Happy 23rd Birthday to Melinda!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home