Time Not Enough
It will be a short one today. I was thinking of skipping blogging tonight, but I didn't want to disappoint my readers, though there are very few of you, LOL.
My day of intensive studying was a complete failure due to the irregular sleeping habits that I have adopted. It just can't seem to be reversed. Anyway, I've managed to salvage by doing some studying tonight. Completed 4 tutorials.
It seems that I can only function at night now. I can no longer see daylight.
No dear, it's not what you are thinking, I'm not a vampire.
Anyway, I shall be attempting to do the same thing tomorrow. Hopefully, I will actually get up some time before noon tomorrow for the "intensive studying" strategy to be successfully implemented.
I'll be collecting my portfolio from my photography teacher tomorrow. Hopefully she hasn't thrown in away yet. I was suppose to collect it last week.
I'll probably run some errands as well, since I'm in the city, that hopefully wouldn't take too long.
After that I'm gonna coop myself up in the Swanston Street RMIT library.
I've gotta go now, laters~
PS: To Quoth(ie): Well, gee, then why is it that sometimes you laugh so heartily when I'm in your company?
My day of intensive studying was a complete failure due to the irregular sleeping habits that I have adopted. It just can't seem to be reversed. Anyway, I've managed to salvage by doing some studying tonight. Completed 4 tutorials.
It seems that I can only function at night now. I can no longer see daylight.
No dear, it's not what you are thinking, I'm not a vampire.
Anyway, I shall be attempting to do the same thing tomorrow. Hopefully, I will actually get up some time before noon tomorrow for the "intensive studying" strategy to be successfully implemented.
I'll be collecting my portfolio from my photography teacher tomorrow. Hopefully she hasn't thrown in away yet. I was suppose to collect it last week.
I'll probably run some errands as well, since I'm in the city, that hopefully wouldn't take too long.
After that I'm gonna coop myself up in the Swanston Street RMIT library.
I've gotta go now, laters~
PS: To Quoth(ie): Well, gee, then why is it that sometimes you laugh so heartily when I'm in your company?


3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I didn't say you were *devoid* of wit, just that the calibre of your wit isn't proportional to the amount of sleep you've been getting, and that I believe you could have pulled out a jab as poor as that one at any time of the year.
*Shakes his head slowly*
Much to learn, you still have.
Ummm.. I can't come up with anything witty to rebut your comment at the moment.. so I'll just... *pouts*
Post a Comment
<< Home