Saturday, June 11, 2005

Breaking the Chain

I've decided to blog earlier for once tonight. Just so that I can have a decent chance of sleeping at a reasonably normal hour for once. There's just something not right about waking up at 6pm - 7pm in the evening over and over again. Each day is starting to feel like groundhog day, re-living the same day over and over again. When my eyes open, the best part of the day is already gone!

Tomorrow I've planned to go to Queen Victoria Market to do some shopping before my trip to Perth and then to Singapore. Got to get some stuff for the family and relatives. I'm starting to feel more eager to go out on Sundays due to the newly introduced Sunday Saver Met Card, $2.50 for a daily ticket and it covers all three zones! Student concession does not apply to international students in the state of Victoria. They probably figured if we could buy our way to Melbourne, why not just milk more money of out us? Normally, it's $5.90 for a daily ticket full fare just for Zone 1 only. See how enticing it is? It's more than a 50% discount!

Considering how I've basically done nothing for the past two days, I decided to do something different today, so I changed my bedsheets. I normally change them once a month. I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. It's taking me faster to change my sheets now. There was once when I wrestled with the matress for about half an hour. That was a good workout!

I guess I should really start studying for my exam on Wednesday. There's only so much I can procrastinate. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday afternoon should be some real big time intense studying. My room is never conducive. I'll probably have to go to school and coop myself in the library to study, just not sure which one yet, the city or Bundoora? Bundoora is in Zone 2 so I'm not very enthusiastic about paying the fare for two zones. Unless I catch the hostel bus to and back, sigh. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I'm still thinking what else I need to get at Vic Mart tomorrow. Seems like I just need to get some honey roasted macadamias and maybe some salted cashews. Need to get those custom made plates done as well. Hope I can find the same ah-pek tomorrow, haha!

If I've the time, I might go to Bridge Road and check out the sales! Haha! Oh dear, maybe I should leave my bank card at home...

I shall treat myself to a scrumptious meal tomorrow when I'm in the city. I've been eating scraps here and there today. Argh! Icky feeling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home