The Slob in Me
I'm really elated to say that I'm really sleepy now which is a good sign since this is the first time in a long time that I'm getting sleepy before 6am, it's just reassuring to know that I'm still human. However, do forgive me if I'm do not sound coherent and for any spelling mistakes in the entry.
I'm currently still debating if I should sleep or wait up for the Late Show with David Letterman. According to the TV listings, the show was supposed to have been aired an hour ago but the previous show, The Footy Show, "ate" into its time-slot. What puzzles me even more is that the show that's supposed to come after Letterman is already on the air, which really leaves me losing the plot. Shouldn't Letterman come before it since The Footy Show delayed the timing? Okay, now it's humouring me with the late night informercials with Cindy Crawford endorsing some anti-aging miracle cream. I feel so cheated. I was really looking forward to the Russell Crowe interview! Humph!
As I mentioned in my previous blog, Joan was picking me up today at 12 noon. Guess what time it was when I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 11.45am. Needless to say, I created a new record in getting out of bed today. I took the liberty of keeping this interesting bit of information from Joan. She doesn't need to know how big of a slob I am anyway.
By the way, the movie was great! Brad Pitt unveiled his good sense of comedic timing which was really refreshing. I liked the little stint that he did on Friends when he was still together with his former wife, Jennifer Aniston. Angelina Jolie was just really pleasent to watch as well.
I finally did my laundry today. Yay! I feel less like a slob now. However, the problem with laundry day is having that I'll have to go through the trouble of painstakingly stuffing all the freshly laundered clothes back into the three tiny drawers under my bed. Once the drawers are full, the excess clothes just basically go anywhere in the room. So now I have clothes littered all over the room now, folded and stacked on top of my bed side table and on hangers hanging off the shelves. It looks like I'm having a garage sale in my room.
The plan for tomorrow is either going to the city to buy some groceries or just sleep in the whole day. I really can't make up my mind. I've been going to the city so often that it's getting a little stale. Sleeping in for the whole day just makes me sounds like a complete loser. Why can't have a more enriching and fulfilling life? :/

PS: Sorry Brenda, I dozed off while waiting for Letterman last night, that's why I missed your message on MSN.
I'm currently still debating if I should sleep or wait up for the Late Show with David Letterman. According to the TV listings, the show was supposed to have been aired an hour ago but the previous show, The Footy Show, "ate" into its time-slot. What puzzles me even more is that the show that's supposed to come after Letterman is already on the air, which really leaves me losing the plot. Shouldn't Letterman come before it since The Footy Show delayed the timing? Okay, now it's humouring me with the late night informercials with Cindy Crawford endorsing some anti-aging miracle cream. I feel so cheated. I was really looking forward to the Russell Crowe interview! Humph!
As I mentioned in my previous blog, Joan was picking me up today at 12 noon. Guess what time it was when I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 11.45am. Needless to say, I created a new record in getting out of bed today. I took the liberty of keeping this interesting bit of information from Joan. She doesn't need to know how big of a slob I am anyway.
By the way, the movie was great! Brad Pitt unveiled his good sense of comedic timing which was really refreshing. I liked the little stint that he did on Friends when he was still together with his former wife, Jennifer Aniston. Angelina Jolie was just really pleasent to watch as well.
I finally did my laundry today. Yay! I feel less like a slob now. However, the problem with laundry day is having that I'll have to go through the trouble of painstakingly stuffing all the freshly laundered clothes back into the three tiny drawers under my bed. Once the drawers are full, the excess clothes just basically go anywhere in the room. So now I have clothes littered all over the room now, folded and stacked on top of my bed side table and on hangers hanging off the shelves. It looks like I'm having a garage sale in my room.
The plan for tomorrow is either going to the city to buy some groceries or just sleep in the whole day. I really can't make up my mind. I've been going to the city so often that it's getting a little stale. Sleeping in for the whole day just makes me sounds like a complete loser. Why can't have a more enriching and fulfilling life? :/

Decided to add some colour to this entry. It has been getting a little dreary lately. This was taken at the Melbourne International Flower Show 2005.
PS: Sorry Brenda, I dozed off while waiting for Letterman last night, that's why I missed your message on MSN.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home