Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Missing Items

I'm so sorry people!

I know I've been gone for a long time.

I got carried away with Christmas, New Year's Eve, career planning, insurance tutorials and exams, job hunting and office bitching! It's been really a tough month.

Sigh.

A brand new year. I wish I could say I was looking forward to it.

I need to ask all of you if you have seen my recipe book called Biscuit and Slices by Periplus. It has the best of the best Chocolate Chip cookie recipe in the world. Please let me know if you are holding on to it! I remember that I loaned it to someone but I just cannot remember who I it was.

Memory loss - first signs of ageing.

Another thing is my DVD collection. I lost an entire case of DVDs. It had the first few seasons of House, Grey's Anatomy and at lot of other stuff that I cannot remember. Please let me know if you are also holding on to it! I will be very very very thankful.

I need to go now. Gotta report to office at 8am. Rotational early shift. :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home