Cicada @ Portsdown Road
I've had a lot of things on my mind lately, some good and some bad. I don't feel up to explaining all of it in detail, but I'll give you this much - I think I've finally met someone who has given me a sense of hope and direction of what I want to achieve in life. Someone who gives me the feeling that I can trust and depend on him. Someone who makes me laugh all the time.
I have been very thankful and grateful for this person and so far I have a very good feeling about it. :)
This is Child, my date for the night. I provided some rather unrealiable directions to Cicada which caused us to go in many circles. We even called the restaurant to ask for directions. Nonetheless, he was still pretty cool about it, ha!
Alfresco dining with smoking, of course. The weather was perfect but the mozzies were attacking me quite a bit. After a while it was quite fine.
Our appetitzer, Crab Ceasar Salad with Poached Egg. A good combination of ingredients, especially loved the poached egg with the bacon bits and together with the salad leaves, it just formed the perfect bite.
My Slipper Lobster Capallini. I've never had such richness in a single mouthful of pasta in my life! The sauce was just fantastic, it was rich yet it doesn't make you get sick of it after a few bites. It leaves you wanting more. Gobbled up the entire dish. (Matt would have been so impressed with me.) A well flavour-infused dish! Definately must try.
His Baked Sea Bass. Child jokingly wanted to ask where was the rest of the fish and then later he had trouble finishing it. Haha.
Our Sauteed Mushrooms which we couldn't finish. Haha. I love mushrooms! Just wished there was more room in my stomach.
We had a bottle of Chardonnay together with our dinner and ordered the Apple Crumble for dessert as well. The crumbed crust and ice-cream combination really made every bite simply satisfying.
We really had a good time at Cicada, great food and excellent service. We will definately be coming back here again. Perhaps it might just be all about the company. *winks*
That's all for now. Tata!
I have been very thankful and grateful for this person and so far I have a very good feeling about it. :)
This is Child, my date for the night. I provided some rather unrealiable directions to Cicada which caused us to go in many circles. We even called the restaurant to ask for directions. Nonetheless, he was still pretty cool about it, ha!
Alfresco dining with smoking, of course. The weather was perfect but the mozzies were attacking me quite a bit. After a while it was quite fine.
Our appetitzer, Crab Ceasar Salad with Poached Egg. A good combination of ingredients, especially loved the poached egg with the bacon bits and together with the salad leaves, it just formed the perfect bite.
My Slipper Lobster Capallini. I've never had such richness in a single mouthful of pasta in my life! The sauce was just fantastic, it was rich yet it doesn't make you get sick of it after a few bites. It leaves you wanting more. Gobbled up the entire dish. (Matt would have been so impressed with me.) A well flavour-infused dish! Definately must try.
His Baked Sea Bass. Child jokingly wanted to ask where was the rest of the fish and then later he had trouble finishing it. Haha.
Our Sauteed Mushrooms which we couldn't finish. Haha. I love mushrooms! Just wished there was more room in my stomach.We had a bottle of Chardonnay together with our dinner and ordered the Apple Crumble for dessert as well. The crumbed crust and ice-cream combination really made every bite simply satisfying.
We really had a good time at Cicada, great food and excellent service. We will definately be coming back here again. Perhaps it might just be all about the company. *winks*
That's all for now. Tata!


3 Comments:
your blog is finally coming to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIFE.
HAHA. *winks*
Post a Comment
<< Home