Monday, September 10, 2007

Green with Envy

I need to blog about something but I have to be discreet about it so I shall just leave you guys to fill in the blanks below.


I just found out that _______________ and she couldn't ask me to go along because _______________. They even did an ______ for her because she came late! After that they even went _____________ together! It's like oh my god how cool is that! My dream seems like it's so close yet so far away and I don't think there will be a chance like this again, at least not in the near future. Sigh. How I wished I could be there to watch _________________, just to watch from afar would be so nice. I also learned that ___________________, oh my god! I'm so jealous!!! So damn bloody oooooozing out with envy. Oh well, at least I got to _______ with _______ before. That should do it for now, until next time if got chance.


If the above doesn't make sense to you, that's the whole point! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. this is so funny.

11 September, 2007 20:08  
Blogger saccha said...

*pouts at weny for a long long time*

11 September, 2007 20:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home