Running Away
Sometimes I just feel like disappearing to a far far away place and never come back... I just have this burning need to escape... Yet escape from what, I don't really know... I just don't want to wake up in the same place in the morning. I think I stay longer in bed just so I don't have to get up and face the world.
Sometimes the feeling fades away quickly but lately it just lingers on... There just seems so little that I can't bear to leave behind.
Family, friends and loved ones... Life just seems to go on without me.
Strange isn't it?
Perhaps the feeling is just a phase...
PS: On a brighter note, I'm having an interview tomorrow at Tuas, wish me luck!
Sometimes the feeling fades away quickly but lately it just lingers on... There just seems so little that I can't bear to leave behind.
Family, friends and loved ones... Life just seems to go on without me.
Strange isn't it?
Perhaps the feeling is just a phase...
PS: On a brighter note, I'm having an interview tomorrow at Tuas, wish me luck!
Labels: rants


2 Comments:
your entry spoke my heart. can i copy and paste onto my site?
yes you can but must credit to me horh.. haha.. thanks :)
the feeling comes and goes one lah, just hope that it goes away soon lorh. must understand that certain things are not within out power to control, so sometimes no point to worry about them.
Post a Comment
<< Home