Night Out with Doug
It's been a long week for me.
I've gotten a 2-week temp job at IAH Games to do CSS templates for their web content management system.
I swear that I'm going to be so repulsed by CSS after this whole stint!
Anyway, I just came home from a night out with my new colleagues, it was pretty fun but I came home early because I felt really tired after this draining week of work and an job interview.
This is my colleague at IAH Games. He's name is Douglas but we call him Doug for short. He brought us to Outback Steakhouse at Millenia Walk because he was craving for a steak.
I had the 8oz Outback Sirloin with baked potato, done medium.
The steak was really tender and juicy. There was a little bite to it but it was not too chewy.
The gravy really complimented the steak very well. It did not kill the taste of the beef one bit and enhances the flavour thoroughly.
My baked potato with everything - Butter, Sour Cream, Bacon and Chives! It was really sinful but you really have to try this at least once before you die!
That's all for now, I'll post more about my interview in the next entry!
I've gotten a 2-week temp job at IAH Games to do CSS templates for their web content management system.
I swear that I'm going to be so repulsed by CSS after this whole stint!
Anyway, I just came home from a night out with my new colleagues, it was pretty fun but I came home early because I felt really tired after this draining week of work and an job interview.
This is my colleague at IAH Games. He's name is Douglas but we call him Doug for short. He brought us to Outback Steakhouse at Millenia Walk because he was craving for a steak.
I had the 8oz Outback Sirloin with baked potato, done medium.
The steak was really tender and juicy. There was a little bite to it but it was not too chewy.
The gravy really complimented the steak very well. It did not kill the taste of the beef one bit and enhances the flavour thoroughly.
My baked potato with everything - Butter, Sour Cream, Bacon and Chives! It was really sinful but you really have to try this at least once before you die!That's all for now, I'll post more about my interview in the next entry!
Labels: foodie


3 Comments:
I forgot to mention that we wanted to order the Bloomin Onion but it was not in season! Doug said it was awesome so what a shame...
your blog entry makes me hungryyyy....
OMG i'm starving. well good thing i'm in melb, i can get a steak down the street.
Post a Comment
<< Home