Interview
I hate interviews.
:(
Because I suck at it.
I cannot stand the final part when they ask if you have any questions, it's like the time for you to ask intelligent questions at the end of the whole thing and my mind will be blank and there will be this awkard silence before I hear myself saying "No".
I will feel very very small after that.
Oh well.
At least I have one more day to prepare for it!
PS: I'm starting on a temp job tomorrow for two weeks!
:(
Because I suck at it.
I cannot stand the final part when they ask if you have any questions, it's like the time for you to ask intelligent questions at the end of the whole thing and my mind will be blank and there will be this awkard silence before I hear myself saying "No".
I will feel very very small after that.
Oh well.
At least I have one more day to prepare for it!
PS: I'm starting on a temp job tomorrow for two weeks!
Labels: rants


1 Comments:
The answer — or a form thereof — to that question is: "Are there any doubts you have about hiring me for this job?"
Post a Comment
<< Home