Yes I'm a (Photo) Whore
It's been such a challenge to try to meet my friends nowadays... Everyone just seems so busy (maybe it's just that I'm too free). I have friends whom I haven't seen for months and some even years... Seems like somehow we are just not fated to meet up!
I haven't seen Jamie in years... I think the last time I saw her was when I bumped into her on the train when I was back from Melbourne during the summer holidays of 2005. That's almost 2 years ago...
I haven't seen Brenda since May of 2006 when we met up for dinner at Sketches Bugis Junction.
I haven't seen Sharon Han since my so-called gathering at my place last December.
I haven't seen PY since our movie Blood Diamonds last year!
I haven't seen Siao Wei since I bumped into her at Orchard MRT around CNY this year.
This sounds terrible! Sigh, maybe I'm just not trying hard enough. I admit sometimes I do get caught up in my own world...
I'm sitting on a bench somewhere near Siam Square, resting my exhausted feet from walking several kilometres for hours of mindless shopping...
I've got this highly anticipated interview up next week, hopefully I'll get the job... I will just be so grateful... Oh please please please... It's going to be a two-hour long interview and I have to sit for a 45-minute writing test and do a 5-minute presentation. I can't believe my future boils down to these 2-hours of my life for me to impress a panel of English people. Oh well, wait and see...
Lunch break at Zen Foodcourt Central World.
Today I went to meet my boyfriend for dinner at Great World City. We shared a meal at Yoshinoya and Macdonald's... Don't ask me why... Haha... I guess we like variety! I also got myself a new pair of swimming goggles as my previous one broke, or rather, disintegrated, for no apparent reason, perhaps it was the clorine from the swimming pool... *shrugs*
Idling outside Central World waiting for dinner time!
You know what? I can't remember the last time I went to Zouk on Mambo night! Sigh... And I was thinking I would be there more often due to the lack of working commitments and not needing to feel stoned on Thursday mornings... Oh well, I'll make it a point to drop by next week or something...
Do you wanna join me? ;)
I haven't seen Jamie in years... I think the last time I saw her was when I bumped into her on the train when I was back from Melbourne during the summer holidays of 2005. That's almost 2 years ago...
I haven't seen Brenda since May of 2006 when we met up for dinner at Sketches Bugis Junction.
I haven't seen Sharon Han since my so-called gathering at my place last December.
I haven't seen PY since our movie Blood Diamonds last year!
I haven't seen Siao Wei since I bumped into her at Orchard MRT around CNY this year.
This sounds terrible! Sigh, maybe I'm just not trying hard enough. I admit sometimes I do get caught up in my own world...
I'm sitting on a bench somewhere near Siam Square, resting my exhausted feet from walking several kilometres for hours of mindless shopping...I've got this highly anticipated interview up next week, hopefully I'll get the job... I will just be so grateful... Oh please please please... It's going to be a two-hour long interview and I have to sit for a 45-minute writing test and do a 5-minute presentation. I can't believe my future boils down to these 2-hours of my life for me to impress a panel of English people. Oh well, wait and see...
Lunch break at Zen Foodcourt Central World.Today I went to meet my boyfriend for dinner at Great World City. We shared a meal at Yoshinoya and Macdonald's... Don't ask me why... Haha... I guess we like variety! I also got myself a new pair of swimming goggles as my previous one broke, or rather, disintegrated, for no apparent reason, perhaps it was the clorine from the swimming pool... *shrugs*
Idling outside Central World waiting for dinner time!You know what? I can't remember the last time I went to Zouk on Mambo night! Sigh... And I was thinking I would be there more often due to the lack of working commitments and not needing to feel stoned on Thursday mornings... Oh well, I'll make it a point to drop by next week or something...
Do you wanna join me? ;)
Labels: rants


2 Comments:
I miss zouk. I miss getting high. I miss partying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life sucks!
Take leave to party lorh!
Next time bring your clients to Zouk lah!
Post a Comment
<< Home