Siam House
Our first real Thai meal at this quaint little place called Siam House, tucked away on a quiet lane in Bangkok, near our hotel, Asia Hotel.
Blogging about all the food in the middle of the night is making me so hungry!
Chinese tea.
Refreshing coke for me.
Pineapple Rice. I like those that comes in a pineapple husk!
This is my favourite Thai dish. It's deep fried chicken wrapped in padan leave. Very juicy and tasty.
Thai Green Curry. I love green curry, but I realised I've been spoiled by the Aussie version which is not the least bit spicy at all, hence I can't really take the authentic Thai version! Even the one from Thai Express is too spicy for me...
A Thai meal is never complete without Tom Yum Soup! Pretty intense...
Beansprouts. Pretty tasty.
Nice and fluffy Thai Omelette. It tastes pretty much the same as the Singaporean one. LOL.
Blogging about all the food in the middle of the night is making me so hungry!
Chinese tea.
Refreshing coke for me.
Pineapple Rice. I like those that comes in a pineapple husk!
This is my favourite Thai dish. It's deep fried chicken wrapped in padan leave. Very juicy and tasty.
Thai Green Curry. I love green curry, but I realised I've been spoiled by the Aussie version which is not the least bit spicy at all, hence I can't really take the authentic Thai version! Even the one from Thai Express is too spicy for me...
A Thai meal is never complete without Tom Yum Soup! Pretty intense...
Beansprouts. Pretty tasty.
Nice and fluffy Thai Omelette. It tastes pretty much the same as the Singaporean one. LOL.


2 Comments:
I love everything you postes here! We should go Bangkok together man!
yes we should, i'll bring more money next time!
Post a Comment
<< Home