Mah Boon Krong
I know I didn't finish blogging about my UK and Paris trip... I'll continue about it soon... It was a 11 day trip and I think I stopped at day 6 or 7... Can't remember... haha...
Anyway, as promised, enjoy the pictures!
This was the start of my highly anticipated trip! The six of us left for BKK on Saturday at around noon... Here's me and Melinda...
We took Thai Airways which was about the same price as the budget airlines... More value for money!
Airline food! I chose the one with chicken. It's was pretty tasty but I didn't finish it... Not a big fan of airline meals...
We arrived in BKK at around 2pm but the queue was so long at the airport that we took one hour to clear immigration. Good thing we had pre-arranged the airport transfer to the hotel so that we didn't have to wait for a taxi.
We checked in to Asia Hotel which is located right in the heart of the city of BKK.
The room was pretty good except for the water heater which was either very hot or very low pressure.
The hotel is located within walkable distance to MBK Center.
MBK Center is one of the largest and most popular shopping malls in BKK. You can find clothes, electronics, shoes, belts, accessories, souvenirs and there's a food court area as well.
There were so many things to buy and it was just a headache to have to process everything you see! I think I did enough shopping to last me for the next few months, which is a good thing since I don't have much money left... LOL!
I bought a lovely clubbing top for only 199 baht! That's like not even $10 SGD... If I was still working I would probably have splurged more on shopping... But then again, I didn't really have much luggage space... Hmmm...
We only managed to clear a single level during the first day that we were there! That's how many shops there were...
Anyway, as promised, enjoy the pictures!
This was the start of my highly anticipated trip! The six of us left for BKK on Saturday at around noon... Here's me and Melinda...
We took Thai Airways which was about the same price as the budget airlines... More value for money!
Airline food! I chose the one with chicken. It's was pretty tasty but I didn't finish it... Not a big fan of airline meals...We arrived in BKK at around 2pm but the queue was so long at the airport that we took one hour to clear immigration. Good thing we had pre-arranged the airport transfer to the hotel so that we didn't have to wait for a taxi.
We checked in to Asia Hotel which is located right in the heart of the city of BKK.
The room was pretty good except for the water heater which was either very hot or very low pressure.
The hotel is located within walkable distance to MBK Center.
MBK Center is one of the largest and most popular shopping malls in BKK. You can find clothes, electronics, shoes, belts, accessories, souvenirs and there's a food court area as well.There were so many things to buy and it was just a headache to have to process everything you see! I think I did enough shopping to last me for the next few months, which is a good thing since I don't have much money left... LOL!
I bought a lovely clubbing top for only 199 baht! That's like not even $10 SGD... If I was still working I would probably have splurged more on shopping... But then again, I didn't really have much luggage space... Hmmm...
We only managed to clear a single level during the first day that we were there! That's how many shops there were...Labels: vacation


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home