Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Hey to my sweet lovable people who are reading my bloggie still - I'm back in Singapore!

My TG401 flight landed just slightly after 11pm local time but it took forever for the damn aircraft to taxi to the rightful gate. I only reached home about half past midnight.

I've always wanted to go to Bangkok and I finally did! It's a dream come true... I didn't get myself too broke because being a little broke is enough for someone who is unemployed.

I have yet to unpack because I didn't want my Mum to see all the stuff I bought because I'm pretty sure it will induce a mild stroke.

I bought 4 pairs of shoes, 3 bags (199 baht each which is 9 SGD only!), 5 belts and at least 20-odd pieces of tops, bottoms and dresses combined.

I'm missing my Thai massages already... I believe many years slouching in front of the computer doing programming and together with bad posture from watching TV in bed has caused me much back related problems.

Just wait... one day I'll hire my own personal Thai masseuse!

Pictures soon! But I'll have to unpack first and tidy my room, so messy!!

PS: Happy National Day everyone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home