Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thou Shall Not Be Late for Mambo on a Public Holiday Eve

Seriously that should be like the 11th commandment.

Period.

The crowd was insane when I reached Zouk at 10pm which is generally considered early for clubbing. The queue was so long it was all the way pass the valet area. It was a mini NDP at Zouk. Traffic was terrible, pretty jammed up. Police cars were deployed. And there were so many many many people!

Anyway, I got in without queuing. Not telling you how. Haha. But the rest of my friends were stuck outside and they went to Butterfactory and MOS instead. Sigh. Bar 3 was so busy that they ran out of jugs when I tried to order a whisky dry for my friends. Unbelieveable. NO MORE JUGS?? I was at Zouk on the eve of Good Friday and it wasn't so bad.

Thank god I had Caleb and Marcus with me, else I would literally be clubbing alone. We ordered a jug of Vodka Ribena and a pina colada which took forever to arrive. Caleb left early for Butterfactory, Marcus left at 2 plus because it was just too crowded on the dancefloor and Kaixin arrived at 4 plus just enough to catch a few songs before the lights were turned on.

So many drunk people waited around to get a cab.

I witnessed this poor girl being dragged out of the club by her "friends". She was passed out and they were discussing what to do with her. They didn't seem to know where she lives or who to call for help. I suspect they didn't know her very well. In the end, she was put in a car with three other guys, let's just pray they sent her home.

Another guy who passed out was sitting on the benches and he was so wasted until he was puking all over himself. He was all alone. Poor thing, I'm sure he didn't come clubbing alone.

There was this other guy who sat on the bench and he saw this attractive lady walk past him. He commented on her nice legs and she thanked him for the compliment. On getting a response, he tried to chat up with her with what seems like a feeble attempt. I was thinking to myself - "Dear god, give up already, if you didn't get lucky for the whole night you're not going to get lucky now". Just as I've finished that thought, he comes to ask me if I'm okay and if he needed to send me home. Whatever made him think that any girl in her right mind would say yes to that question is completely beyond me.

Robert and I went for supper at Spize and I was completely annoyed by this group of fucking idiots. We were sitting at a table on the pavement just beside the road and this group of rich kids pulled up in a huge Mercedes Benz and just decided to occupy the table next to us. Fine. Perfectly acceptable. What was so annoying was that their group spilled over to our table.

One girl in the group on sensed my annoyance decided to speak up and act all coy about the situation, "Oh, is it okay if he sits here?" I'm like, "Hmmmm I guess so, since he has already sat down"!! I mean I'm okay if it was packed and there were like limited seats but there were so many other fucking empty seats!! Why did they need to sit at our seats and disturb our peace?? I really do not comprehend.

Finally, it came to a point where there were like eight of them surrounding just the two of us, and they were yakking away like a bunch of annoying spoiled rich kids. I couldn't even hear myself think at that point. It was just the finally straw. We got up and went to another table.

Honestly. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Okay, I'm feeling so much better after calling them idiots, if I see them again I'm so going to bite their heads off. Grrrrrr.

Alright. Enough bitchiness for tonight.

Will post the pics soon! Nite nite. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home