Sunday, May 27, 2007

Confessions on a Sleepy Sunday

I'm having a mellow weekend this week. I met my boyfriend for dinner and went shopping with him - there was a sale at Harley Davidson and my baby got me a black tube top, it's pretty cute. I got him a Harley Davidson wallet that was on sale too. I also got myself a pair of shoes from Far East and it was only $10.95! Don't you love it when you get a good bargain?

Today I stayed home and watched several TV dramas. I didn't get to exercise like I planned. I really wanted to drag my ass downstairs to the pool for a swim but my swimming costume seems to have gotten distorted and I am feeling a little fat lately so I don't feel like wearing my bikini.

I know I haven't been blogging much lately so here is a recap of everything that's going through my mind lately. I'll try to post more often and with pictures... Happy reading!

  • Credit Debt
    My Citibank bill just arrived in the mailbox on Friday and I owe them 1K! I really need to find out the cut-off billing date for Citibank so that I know when to start and stop swiping. I think it's the 22nd. I spent only $80 on drinks at clubbing. Half of the remainder was part of my birthday celebration and the other half was on shopping for myself and my baby Robert. I can't believe I just got paid and 1K is going to Citibank! Where got money left for the Great Singapore Sale like that!!

    Think I need to save up really badly. I haven't had a haircut since Febuary because I've been so broke. (Just so you know a trip to my hairdresser usually involves me spending at least $100...) All of you kind people out there please let me know of any tips on saving... I need a way to source for money... Finding spare change from the washing machine isn't getting me very far... -_-

  • Dancing Queen
    I haven't gone to Mambo night at Zouk for a month! A month! That's like four weeks of Mambo nights! Sigh.. Can't believe I fell sick for a week and took another week just to recover. It's just so lame... Anyway, I'm going to be there this Wednesday so all of you better pack your Mambo shoes (there's really no such thing but it's just how the saying goes...) and get ready for Mambo on the 30th May!

  • Finales
    I just spent most of my Sunday afternoon watching the last five episodes of Season 7 of Gilmore Girls. The last episode was a real tear jerker. I cried like a baby but it was really liberating. The mother and daughter act really reminds me of my own relationship with my mum in some ways. It's the last episode of Gilmore Girls by the way, the series is calling it quits!

    Grey's Anatomy came to a season finale. I accidentally read about the spoilers on Yahoo! News so I guess it wasn't as exciting as it could have been. Regardless, it was a good finale, can't wait for Season 4!

    The Heroes finale was not exactly what I was expecting. It felt sort of like an anti-climax after 22 episodes of "How to stop an exploding man". Oh well, but I guess I will still follow the next season...

  • One-Third Life Crisis
    That's assuming I live till exactly 75 years old but you get the idea. I feel like at this point I'm starting to feel really old. I can't club as often, I fall asleep after meals, I get really breathless just walking up a really gentle slope. Also, I read somewhere that the best time for a woman to give birth is between 25 to 30. That means I only have 5 more years to pop at least one of my supposedly-planned three babies out. The odds somehow are not looking very good to me... Sigh...

  • Smoke Free
    I had my last cigarette on the 4th of May, but back then I didn't know that it was my last cigarette because what made me quit was this really bad cough and a pair of lungs congested with phelgm... I'm not that repulsed by smoking anymore but I thought since I've been clean for so long might as well just keep it that way. I don't intend to keep smoking forever anyway and my bf doesn't like me to smoke so I guess it's a good choice to quit. I'm just purely breathing in second hand smoke now, haha. I guess it's a good time to quit since come July 1st, there will be no more smoking in clubs and pubs. Honestly, I can't imagine Zouk or any other clubs without the smoke, but hey, it might be a good change!

  • Of Lemon Lime Bitters and Honey Macadamia Nuts
    I have been officially granted my Australian Permanent Residency. It's been such a long wait - almost exactly a year since I applied for it. Anyway, the official move back to Melbourne shouldn't be so soon since I have no money to relocate. However, I'll be making a trip down to Melbourne sometime before the end of the year to activate my PR. It's a really mixed feeling for me now because I'm really exciting about going back yet it seems like so much effort that I'm not sure if I'm up to it. Oh well, we'll see how it goes...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home