Monday, April 23, 2007

Ooops!

Sorry for the lack of updates.

I've been really busy with work due to new management restructuring and celebrating my birthday. I will do a nice juicy update real soon with pictures!

Really wanna thank all my friends who remembered my birthday and celebrated together with me. Really appreciated it even though I didn't really do anything fancy... Haha..

I can't believe so many people missed my countdown to my birthday at Mambo. Sigh.

Some fell sick. - I can understand and forgive.
Some caught up with work. - I can understand and forgive.
Some totally forgot despite my reminders. - I can close one eye and forgive.
Some got stuck and winebar and refused to move their asses to Zouk - You people owe me TWO nights of Mambo! I don't care! Humph...

Nevertheless, it was still a memorable birthday as I got to spend it with the the people that I love.

THANK YOU!!!

Lots of love... muacks muacks!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSTTTTTT!!!!

I am spared from 2 mambos!! Whoopeee!!!!

23 April, 2007 17:11  
Blogger saccha said...

no you are not!

you are coming too!!

hahaha

23 April, 2007 17:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home