Monday, April 30, 2007

Fishy Business

I treated my friends to Fish & Co for my birthday last last Monday. It was like a pre-birthday celebration because they all weren't feeling the Mambo spirit. LOL.

Fried Calamari AKA Sotong. Didn't really know what other sides to order...

Chang and Mel both ordered the Seafood Platter for Two to share with their um.. other halves..

Mine was the Seasonal Fish in Cajun Style.

Robert ordered the Swordfish which looked more like big pieces of chicken. Haha. After the meal he complained that I was making him fat by feeding him a lot recently, which I think is quite true...

Cherisse who arrived fashionably late from work, ordered the Seafood Platter for one.

I got an Esprit jacket (I cheated because I told Mel that I wanted it and she was so nice to go all the way to VivoCity to get the XL size for me, last one in the whole of Singapore!) and an Esprit top from the gang.

Robert said I look nice in them, but actually come to think of it, what else could he have said about them lah, haha.

The girls took a group photo but it's with Mel so gotta for for me to update!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home