Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Birthday '07 @ Zouk

As promised, the juicy juicy entry.

I found my M2B and M2B-Alumni Zouk regulars chilling out at Winebar and they PROMISED they would look for me at Mambo but they never showed up! Here's two of them... Jeremy and Harry...

And here's the 3rd... My ex-boss production manager... Kelvin... He also dua me!

Also present were Mambo Duasters #4(Shaun) and #5(Daniel) but I presumed they would show up at Mambo so I thought I could snap my picture with them later... AND I WAS SO WRONG!!!

All five of you owe me TWO nights of Mambo now!

The Mambo Goddess doesn't care!! Humph!! :P

Peijing and her colleague AngieLynn were the first to arrive... And they were the first to leave also!!

Look at all the colourful shots I ordered! They look so pretty! Also got me pretty high! LOL

Shuxian brought her boyfriend along, but his name escapes me at the moment, I'm so sorry...

Robert took leave from Zouk to party at Zouk with me... LOL...

AhSu arrived all tanned from the Phuket sun at Changi Airport at 10:30pm and still made it to Mambo at 11:30pm! Talk about dedication... LOL..

FINALLY THE PRINCESS ARRIVED. Told her to come at 10:30pm she reached almost around midnight... Arrived already high from Chivas somemore... Never wait for me!!

The moment Weny arrived she ordered me a LAMBO. Thank you. So nice. *puke puke*

And I was kind enough to let her share one LAMBO with Emily...

Which resulted me having to share another one with Michelle... As you can see from this picture, Weny was already getting a little drunk...

There was a fourth LAMBO but I have no idea who drank it, was it Lambo Gal??

THEY FORGOT ABOUT ME!!

At least I still have Robert...

Three of us didn't go to work the next day! Only Lambo Gal made it, BRAVO!!

The only way to celebrate birthdays... Getting drunk!! Hur hur hur...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drink, drunk, puke.

Perfect.

07 June, 2007 17:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home