Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Miss Clarity's Cafe

I managed to convince Weny to have dinner together with me last night as I had no dinner plans and my parents weren't back from Japan yet.

We went to Miss Clarity's Cafe at Purvis Street. The place seems to be run by a family and the so called manager always seems to look very stressed. I'm not sure why but I think he has been working since lunch time so I guess you can't expect anyone to act all bright and chirpy for that long.

I had a craving for wedges. I prefer wedges to fries, the potato seems to taste better in a wedge, oh well, perhaps it's just me...

I inspired Weny to order the Porky Onions. It's pork chops with caramelised onions. There were like three slices of pork chops for only $9.80! So worth your money!

I ordered the Slipper Lobster Capellini. It's actually just a fancy name for Crayfish Pasta, LOL. Anyway, the one at Pasta Cafe is much better, but this one isn't too bad too. Maybe I was deprived of good food for too long so suddenly everything tastes good... LOL.

After that we went SHOPPING!!!!

Weny didn't buy anything because she had overspent at the beginning of the month.

I bought a t-shirt for Robert from FCUK that says "FCyouK" on the front. It's so cute and on 50% discount somemore! What a steal...

And of course I ended up buying clothes for myself as well, which weren't exactly on sale but I think they look pretty spiffy on me and so I gave in to my indulgence.

I bought this orange long tank top and a black top to layer over it. Next time I'll post some pictures of my new clothes...

Okay, back to work now... Actually I'm having sort of a tummy ache and so I have to cut this post short!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fcyouk is too hip for the elders. Hahhahaha. Im mean too.

22 May, 2007 11:37  
Blogger saccha said...

You are so bad!!

Humph!!

23 May, 2007 12:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home