I'm Back
Ooops!
So sorry to have neglected my blog again. I really hit a bad patch last week, falling sick during my trip to KL. I literally skipped work for the remainder of the week after my trip because my fever refused to subside and the cough I had since the beginning of the year was getting from bad to worse.
Anyway, I feel much better now. Not quite 100% yet but at least I think I'm improving a little each day.
During my one week of recuperating at home, I think I lost about 3kgs. I basically lost my appetite and eating too much would cause me to feel like puking. It was quite an ideal weight-loss plan I must say, hur hur hur.
My parents are away for this week. They are holidaying without me in Japan at the moment and I have the whole house to myself, which reminds me, I also need to do my laundry sometime this week as well.
Okay lah, when I have more exciting things to blog about then I'll let you all know.
Meanwhile, let's all look forward to 30th May! It's a Wednesday and also the eve of a Public Holiday! You thinking what I'm thinking? LOL...
So sorry to have neglected my blog again. I really hit a bad patch last week, falling sick during my trip to KL. I literally skipped work for the remainder of the week after my trip because my fever refused to subside and the cough I had since the beginning of the year was getting from bad to worse.
Anyway, I feel much better now. Not quite 100% yet but at least I think I'm improving a little each day.
During my one week of recuperating at home, I think I lost about 3kgs. I basically lost my appetite and eating too much would cause me to feel like puking. It was quite an ideal weight-loss plan I must say, hur hur hur.
My parents are away for this week. They are holidaying without me in Japan at the moment and I have the whole house to myself, which reminds me, I also need to do my laundry sometime this week as well.
Okay lah, when I have more exciting things to blog about then I'll let you all know.
Meanwhile, let's all look forward to 30th May! It's a Wednesday and also the eve of a Public Holiday! You thinking what I'm thinking? LOL...
Labels: rants


1 Comments:
May 30 is the BIG DAY. Please get yourselves ready.
Post a Comment
<< Home