It's Monday Again
After struggling through a whole week of work last week, it's Monday again! How can? Sigh... I don't understand how come the weekends always go by so quickly.
I went to watch movie with Robert on Saturday at VivoCity. I wanted Blades of Glory but he wanted to watch Next starring Nicholas Cage. I gave in to him because I decided that I should respect my elders, LOL, I'm so mean. After that we went to Movida at St James Powerstation. We skipped the cover charges thanks to Robert for knowing the floor manager, apparently Robert used to work under him when they were back at Zouk together.
My parents are coming back from Japan tonight, end of my freedom once again, boo-hoo. I'm still sore about not going to mambo night during their absence. What an incredible missed opportunity. I also realised I forgot to water my mum's plants until the 4th day I observed that they don't look so green anymore.
I hope my mum forgives me.
I'm quite impressed with myself for taking public transport for the last four working days! Tomorrow onwards I won't have to subject myself to the misgivings of taking public transportation. Oh gosh, I'm sounding so spoilt. But really lah, peak hour on public transport is really not something one should have to endure everyday. It's too painful...
Alright, I'm knocking off work now... Laters! :)
I went to watch movie with Robert on Saturday at VivoCity. I wanted Blades of Glory but he wanted to watch Next starring Nicholas Cage. I gave in to him because I decided that I should respect my elders, LOL, I'm so mean. After that we went to Movida at St James Powerstation. We skipped the cover charges thanks to Robert for knowing the floor manager, apparently Robert used to work under him when they were back at Zouk together.
My parents are coming back from Japan tonight, end of my freedom once again, boo-hoo. I'm still sore about not going to mambo night during their absence. What an incredible missed opportunity. I also realised I forgot to water my mum's plants until the 4th day I observed that they don't look so green anymore.
I hope my mum forgives me.
I'm quite impressed with myself for taking public transport for the last four working days! Tomorrow onwards I won't have to subject myself to the misgivings of taking public transportation. Oh gosh, I'm sounding so spoilt. But really lah, peak hour on public transport is really not something one should have to endure everyday. It's too painful...
Alright, I'm knocking off work now... Laters! :)
Labels: rants


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home