Sunday, April 08, 2007

Zouk Is My Second Home

Clubbing on Mambo nights is my ultimate favourite! However, working the next day is such a bitch. Therefore, with the long weekend, I grabbed the opportunity to club! On Friday, I went to Zouk to get my Citibank stamp first, had a quick drink with Peijing before heading down to Butterfactory to look for Kaixin...

I finally arrived at Butterfactory to meet Kaixin! I was feeling a little high just after one Gin Tonic... Honest!

I kinda forgot his name but I believe it was Davis and he's from Memphis...

Weny arrived in blue as well! Almost the same shade as mine... Although I honestly look naked in this picture... LOL

There are babes in DA house!

We forgot to tell Kaixin to come in blue.. haha.. no lah.. It was just a coincidence!

The theme was Mad Hatter's Day... And so we stole a hat for Cute Boss!

I think I look nicer in it...

Jiti just exudes so much coolness in this picture...

Getting aquainted with the hats!

I drank lots of champagne from losing at 5-10. First Weny and Kaixin were in cahoots, then Jiti and Kaixin sabotaged me! It's all a conspiracy! After this, we headed back to Zouk where we had more drinks! And everyone started becoming a loser... Sadly that's what alcohol does to you...

First was Kaixin who got affected by the car ride...

Next was Weny because she's just being Weny... LOL... I'm so mean!

Then it was Lay Yew who had probably just got wasted at Butter before coming down...

Weny sobered up for a picture with me.

Then she cropped off most of the top of my head in this picture...

Manage to take a picture with Cute Boss before he got too wasted...

Weny and Cute Boss started to violate my camera by taking lots of kissy pictures...

I hope my camera doesn't die on me before the warrenty period...

Last but not least, snapped a picture of my favourite bartender and myself. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home