April is Here
This month is my birthday month!
I'm turning 25 this year, that's like a quarter of a century and you can offically categorise me in the mid-twenties age group.
I love birthdays. I have an excuse to be extravagant. I can splurge on things that I don't need. I can lavish good food that would make me fat. I can just basically pamper myself to death and no one can stop me!
I always have a cake for my birthday every year. But last year I had five cakes. Quite exceptional. I love chocolate cakes. The more sinful the better. LOL.
Anyway, no prizes for guessing where the celebration is going to be - yes, it will be at Zouk! Please mark your calendars for the 18th of April which is a Wednesday, and we'll be counting down to my birthday which is the 19th of April.
And please please please don't need to buy me any drinks okay, I'm already not looking forward to the Lambo that Weny is going to buy for me. I am so going to puke my guts out that night. Sigh.
On another note, I was taking the train home from work one evening when I saw an elderly tourist couple standing a few steps in front of me on the down-riding escalator. I overheard the husband remarking to his wife as he admired the surroundings, "This really puts the London Tube to shame." And for that brief moment, I honestly felt this rare instance of national pride. It felt really good.
I'm turning 25 this year, that's like a quarter of a century and you can offically categorise me in the mid-twenties age group.
I love birthdays. I have an excuse to be extravagant. I can splurge on things that I don't need. I can lavish good food that would make me fat. I can just basically pamper myself to death and no one can stop me!
I always have a cake for my birthday every year. But last year I had five cakes. Quite exceptional. I love chocolate cakes. The more sinful the better. LOL.
Anyway, no prizes for guessing where the celebration is going to be - yes, it will be at Zouk! Please mark your calendars for the 18th of April which is a Wednesday, and we'll be counting down to my birthday which is the 19th of April.
And please please please don't need to buy me any drinks okay, I'm already not looking forward to the Lambo that Weny is going to buy for me. I am so going to puke my guts out that night. Sigh.
On another note, I was taking the train home from work one evening when I saw an elderly tourist couple standing a few steps in front of me on the down-riding escalator. I overheard the husband remarking to his wife as he admired the surroundings, "This really puts the London Tube to shame." And for that brief moment, I honestly felt this rare instance of national pride. It felt really good.
Labels: rants


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home