Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Death by Drowning

I got myself a new toy last week which left me in a serious financial status.

Hur hur hur.

Pay day is tomorrow anyway so heck care lah.

There's an interesting story that lead me to my new acquistion. It might be vaguely familiar to some of you because a similar incident happened before. I was rushing to meet Robert after work one day as he was waiting outside my office by the side of the road. Little did I know that I didn't tighten my water bottle firmly enough before I popped it into my bag. It then leak into my bag which had a semi-waterproof interior lining, creating this mini flood in my bag unknowingly. It was only until we were window shopping at Taka when Robert noticed one side of my ass was damp that the tragedy was brought to realisation.

I brought my soaked phone to the ladies and attempted a futile resurrection under the hand dryer. The screen lighted up twice and then subsequently died again. That was the last spark of life displayed by my trusty Nokia 7250i.

Let's all take a moment of silence in light of the tragic circumstances.

*takes a moment of silence*

Okay, now on to happier things...

I initially wanted the powder pink version but Robert prefers this black bronze one so I got this one instead...

I rarely buy phones. I usually only change my phones when they give out on me or when I accidentally murder them. I've only used Nokia phones all my life and this is my first flip phone!

Out of the last six mobile phones I had used, I only paid for two of them. The rest were given or parents-sponsored. I'm really not a phone person. I only need it to text, make and receive calls.

I love my new phone! Now I just need to get a water proof casing for my new phone to prevent further unnatural phone deaths! LOL

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are under arrest for the murder of 2 nokia phones. You can remain silent what everything you say from this moment onwards will be used as statements for the court.

*handcuff sharon*

27 March, 2007 15:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home