Hearty Lunch
Work was better than expected today!
I only had to send out one nasty email and one not so nice email. Not so angry today. Thank god. Usually I'll end my day fuming and go on a shopping spree. Bugis is not a ideal working environment for me. Too many retail therapy sites.
***
I had a hearty lunch today! Weny not here today so ZChen and Melmel came to Bugis Junction!
So touched. I <3 my friends. They keep me sane.
We feasted at Sketches! I don't know why I keep ending up here. This was Melmel's Hot Chick. She picked away all the capsicums.
ZChen and I had the same order. Steaky Situation. And all of us had free flow of iced-tea. Mmmmmmmm.
We forgot to take a picture of the dessert! Oh-oh. It was a chocolate cake, so rich and sinful. Makes me guilty. Sigh.
***
There are two important things that I want to buy:
Upgrade Camera - I can trade in my current one for a new Canon one because mine has a product defect that warrents a trade in by the manufacturer. I have been dying to trade in for so long! No time... :(
Upgrade Mobile Phone - I've seen construction workers and security guards carrying better mobile phones than me! My current phone is so old that I can't even set an mp3 as my ringtone. How upsetting!
***
The best news of today is: My landlord in Melbourne returned my security bond! SGD$833.79!! It should actually be AUD$800.00 but I'm not complaining. I'm so impressed as it is already!! I've been meaning to call them to remind them about it but I'm always so busy at work that I've never gotten around to it. I was on the verge of giving up hope already!
Thank you Rydges! Tomorrow I'm going to cash the bank draft!
I only had to send out one nasty email and one not so nice email. Not so angry today. Thank god. Usually I'll end my day fuming and go on a shopping spree. Bugis is not a ideal working environment for me. Too many retail therapy sites.
I had a hearty lunch today! Weny not here today so ZChen and Melmel came to Bugis Junction!
So touched. I <3 my friends. They keep me sane.
We feasted at Sketches! I don't know why I keep ending up here. This was Melmel's Hot Chick. She picked away all the capsicums.
ZChen and I had the same order. Steaky Situation. And all of us had free flow of iced-tea. Mmmmmmmm.We forgot to take a picture of the dessert! Oh-oh. It was a chocolate cake, so rich and sinful. Makes me guilty. Sigh.
There are two important things that I want to buy:
Upgrade Camera - I can trade in my current one for a new Canon one because mine has a product defect that warrents a trade in by the manufacturer. I have been dying to trade in for so long! No time... :(
Upgrade Mobile Phone - I've seen construction workers and security guards carrying better mobile phones than me! My current phone is so old that I can't even set an mp3 as my ringtone. How upsetting!
The best news of today is: My landlord in Melbourne returned my security bond! SGD$833.79!! It should actually be AUD$800.00 but I'm not complaining. I'm so impressed as it is already!! I've been meaning to call them to remind them about it but I'm always so busy at work that I've never gotten around to it. I was on the verge of giving up hope already!
Thank you Rydges! Tomorrow I'm going to cash the bank draft!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home