Monday, October 16, 2006

Feelings


After three consecutive days of roadshow at Toa Payoh HDB Hub, I was so tired that I slept for almost the whole day on Monday and I woke up with a splitting headache. It's so terrible that I had to go back to sleep again.


I don't know why but lately I don't have motivation to work. Maybe because it's just getting a little demoralising because the nice people are all leaving for a better place. I can understand their reasons so I don't blame them but I can't help but feel sad. Sigh.


I feel useless when I come to work sometimes because there's so much to do but I just can't do it all by myself.

I hope there will be some change soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, dont feel too bad girl, just a small bump in the long road ahead. Keep smiling, we're always here for ya.

18 October, 2006 00:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home