Hazy Days
Sorry for not blogging often lately.
Seems like a lot of people who are contacting me and I just have no time to entertain them. My apologies!!
A lot of things happening this month:
- Relationship woes of friends
- Good people leaving the company
- Multiple drinking/cubbing sessions
- Putting up with a lot of shit at work
- Avoiding some people who can't take the hint
- Quarrelling with my Mum (big sigh)
I think I really need a break from life.
This is the view from my office window on the 8th floor of Midland House.
Zoomed in to the haze. A bit like how Gotham City looks like...
The PSI should be over 100 on this particular day.
THE HAZE IS DEPRESSING ME!!!
I WANT BLUE SKIES!!!
*POUTS*
Seems like a lot of people who are contacting me and I just have no time to entertain them. My apologies!!
A lot of things happening this month:
- Relationship woes of friends
- Good people leaving the company
- Multiple drinking/cubbing sessions
- Putting up with a lot of shit at work
- Avoiding some people who can't take the hint
- Quarrelling with my Mum (big sigh)
I think I really need a break from life.
This is the view from my office window on the 8th floor of Midland House.
Zoomed in to the haze. A bit like how Gotham City looks like...
The PSI should be over 100 on this particular day.THE HAZE IS DEPRESSING ME!!!
I WANT BLUE SKIES!!!
*POUTS*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home