Waraku Japanese Restaurant
I've haven't done anything exciting lately because of work. I've been so busy that I can't even begin to describe. Have to do things for US, do things for websites, do things for IPTV, do things for external people, do things for IT, doing things for so many people!!
They should really change my Webmaster title to Utility Person.
I am this close | | in breaking down and calling it quits.
GRRRRRRR.
On a lighter note, Melinda turned 24 last month! Hurray!
Melinda treated us to dinner at Waraku Restaurant for her birthday! We went to the one at Starhub Centre. We had such a feast.. This was the Sashimi Platter.
I ordered Sukiyaki with Udon. It's my favourite. Yummmmmmmy.
Unagi Tamade. Eel with Egg. Very nice too.
Scallop Skewers!
I love bacon and asparagus! They go together suprisingly well...
Ah Khai's Unagi Don... Very impressive slice of unagi I must say...

Me with the birthday gal~~
The whole gang!
We went to Double O after that! Ordered 2 bottles of Black Label and 20 shots of Kamakazi! I shan't bother to say how the night ended... I've leave it up to your imagination. LOL.
They should really change my Webmaster title to Utility Person.
I am this close | | in breaking down and calling it quits.
GRRRRRRR.
On a lighter note, Melinda turned 24 last month! Hurray!
Melinda treated us to dinner at Waraku Restaurant for her birthday! We went to the one at Starhub Centre. We had such a feast.. This was the Sashimi Platter.
I ordered Sukiyaki with Udon. It's my favourite. Yummmmmmmy.
Unagi Tamade. Eel with Egg. Very nice too.
Scallop Skewers!
I love bacon and asparagus! They go together suprisingly well...
Ah Khai's Unagi Don... Very impressive slice of unagi I must say...
The whole gang!
We went to Double O after that! Ordered 2 bottles of Black Label and 20 shots of Kamakazi! I shan't bother to say how the night ended... I've leave it up to your imagination. LOL.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home