Halloween 2006
We had a BBQ on Saturday at my colleague's home. After the BBQ Weny and I were heading down to the Zouk Halloween Party! Here I am pretending to be a nurse....
Okay lah, here's the real nurse... Everyone is falling sick suddenly!!
Got fever or not?? Don't worry, the nurse is here... LOL
Snoopy was at Zouk too.. And that's Weny and her friend Jamie...
Jamie's brother... I applaud his effort! Very halloween indeed...
I met Peijing there as well~ We're both non-costume people! Next year we will be more prepared!
Lay Yew was a farmer/chinaman.. Weny and I prefer farmer.. Haha.. He says it was part of a lampshade...
Weny with her bloodied and dead friends...
Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!


2 Comments:
sob sob...
why nv ask me along?
whose house did u all go?
-veron
We went to sarah's house then to ZOUK! We LOVE zouk!
Anyway, nurse is here. Who is sick??? LOL.
Luv, Weny
Post a Comment
<< Home