saccha went to bed sometime after 1:17 AM click here for the direct link to this post.
Uh, sharon, you know i think you're a wonderful person... you're totally awesome... but uh, not say i want to say you, but in that second pic where you have your hand on your tummy, you look totally preggers...heh, peace...
Haha. Nevermind. I'm used to it already. I should do that "hand-on-tummy" thing when I'm taking the MRT next time.. See if I'll get a seat... haha..
OH MAN ! I wanted to ask why u put your hand on tummy for 2nd foto ... But the Jenius beat me to it .. basket ...Marcus ...
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Uh, sharon, you know i think you're a wonderful person... you're totally awesome... but uh, not say i want to say you, but in that second pic where you have your hand on your tummy, you look totally preggers...
heh, peace...
Haha. Nevermind. I'm used to it already. I should do that "hand-on-tummy" thing when I'm taking the MRT next time.. See if I'll get a seat... haha..
OH MAN ! I wanted to ask why u put your hand on tummy for 2nd foto ... But the Jenius beat me to it .. basket ...
Marcus ...
Post a Comment
<< Home