The Saddest Part of My Sunday
I slept the whole of yesterday.
Literally.
I woke up and showered, had lunch, went back to sleep, woke up, had my dinner and the whole day was gone! Just like that!
So sad... :(
I don't even know why I am so tired all the time. Sigh.
Today was almost the same. Just that I was awake a little longer during the evening, but nothing much is done. I managed to re-learn a few guitar chords, do a facial mask that I have missed for weeks!
When the night falls on Sunday, I go into a semi-depression state of mind.
I am so dreading work tomorrow.
Work is making me a very angry person!!!
Literally.
I woke up and showered, had lunch, went back to sleep, woke up, had my dinner and the whole day was gone! Just like that!
So sad... :(
I don't even know why I am so tired all the time. Sigh.
Today was almost the same. Just that I was awake a little longer during the evening, but nothing much is done. I managed to re-learn a few guitar chords, do a facial mask that I have missed for weeks!
When the night falls on Sunday, I go into a semi-depression state of mind.
I am so dreading work tomorrow.
Work is making me a very angry person!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home