Sunday, October 29, 2006

Weekend Thrills

No pictures for this entry because I'm just too lazy. Anyway most of the pictures are with Nurse Weny. You'll know why when I get my hands on those pictures!! Hehehe

Usually my weekends are spent sleeping at home and more sleeping and there's more sleeping. However, this weekend I had a BBQ on Saturday at my soon to be ex-colleague's place in Serangoon Gardens. We had curry chicken, beef, sting ray, tiger prawns and satay! Not to mention a lot of wine....

After that was the Halloween party at Zouk, I had no costume lah because too last minute already so no time for costume. Sigh. There were vampires, terrorists, pirates, fairies, angels, devils, a lot of scary bloody people. Felt a bit wasted that I didn't dress up lah, but nevermind, still got next year! LOL

Left Zouk around 4:30am, think I slept at 6am or so... This morning I woke up with a mild headache at the back of my skull. And it hurts worse when have my coughing fits. Sigh. I had lunch and went for a movie with my brother. I got no date for movies lately so that means I have to date my brother. Well, at least I still have my brother, so sweet still entertains his little sister. We watched The Prestige! It was a good movie, recommended by a lot of people! It's a very dark movie but the plot is very well written and just makes you think a lot during and after the movie. It's such a refreshing movie. Haven't seen a movie quite like this in a while. This movie is highly recommended by me okay?

I gotta go now. Got a very bad cough! Need to sleep early... Shall go and look for a nurse tomorrow at work... LOL... ooops! *winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home