Day 4 Part 1: Tower Bridge
I told my brother to take me to the famous Tower Bridge because I really love it! It just looks so beautiful. Such a magnificent piece of architecture... So in love with it...
My brother is so sweet! Everyday he will ask me where I want to go.. LOL.. A nice picture of him with a non-sulk and non-fake smile.
Looks so pretty from all angles. If I remember correctly, the person who proposed the building of this bridge died before he could see the final product.
Some parts of it reminds me of Lego building bits.. haha..
The view from the sky bridge of the Tower Bridge.
That's a very Esplande inspired looking building...
Sigh.. I can't stand how my brother always makes me look like a midget when he is the one who is abnormally tall...We had lunch at this fine little place called the Tower Bridge Inn.
It's Ceaser Salad for me...
and Mega Breakfast for him...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home