M2B Showroom
My company's showroom finally unveiled itself this week! After months and months of renovation work! M2B World On-Demand - I hope nobody mistakens it as World of Sports, LOL.
I love this wall. Wished I had one at home. Nine 42" Plasma Screens.... The screens are all by our company, called M2B i-Vision.
I couldn't resist! I needed to take a photo! How I wish my office was here, then I'll get paid to watch TV all day...
The showroom is really quite well furnished, though some colour schemes here are there have left much more to be desired.
The reception area! CAN I BE THE RECEPTIONIST? HAHA. But I don't want a pay cut!
So how? Any of you wanna subscribe? Just drop by okay and look for me. I'll make sure that you are well taken care of!Address:
M2B World Pte Ltd
112 Middle Road,
#01-01 Midland House
Singapore 188970
Email: enquiry.sg@m2btv.com
Phone: (65) 6332-9123
Fax: (65) 6336-9281


4 Comments:
Damn that show room looks good! I want one of the plasmaaass!!!
i didn't know it was so nice inside! coz i didn't step in.
oops i realized i only recognized u, shandy, keesiang and kim in the photos!!!!!!
-veron
Spot the difference (out of the 9 plasmas) in the 2nd pic. - Weny
Wah, now you are promoting M2Btv? :D
Post a Comment
<< Home