Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm Home

I just got back!

Just came off a 13-hour flight, super jet-lagged.

I've been sorting through the tons of photos I have taken over the trip.

I've just posted a few of them, I'll post more about my trip another time.

Gonna sleep now, have to work tomorrow~

*big sigh*





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Fotos ! Nice Scenery !! But European countries are really a Turn-OFF for students like me , who cant afford to Go to Such HIGH-EXPENSE countries ..

I will stick to Taipei , HK , Bangkok etc .. heheh

Marcus

11 September, 2006 11:46  
Blogger saccha said...

YES!!

It was expensive wor, I can't deny. I feel quite broke now, haha.

I haven't been to Taipei or Bangkok yet. Been wanting to go for ages! I'm planning to go HK next year though! ;)

12 September, 2006 00:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once u been to the cheaper Countries ... U will find European Countries a Turn OFF , because in these cheaper countries , you can enjoy GoOd food , GREAT Shopping ( My gf and my female frens really bought alot in bangkok and Taipei ) ..

Imagine 6 pairs of shoes , 20 over shirts and skirts , and you spend only $200++ $300 ... bet u cant get nuts in European countries ..

But European Countries Shld be a Good experience for the different lifestyle bah ..

I will wanna go when I got enough money to slap the racists on their faces there ..

Marcus

12 September, 2006 01:25  
Blogger saccha said...

Awww.

I don't travel jsst for shopping mah, I like sightseeing and taking photos...

They can only be racist if you let them be... That's as much as I can say.

12 September, 2006 02:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home