Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Art House

Yet another company event!

I love company events!

Especially if they get me off work early.. tsk tsk.

I wore this new top that I bought from FUCK FCUK in London! It's such a lovely top and it cost me 35 freaking pounds.

*heartaches for a brief moment then recovers*

Took me so long to decide what to wear, but I'm quite pleased with my selection.

The event on Friday is of Ong Kim Seng's art gallery exhibition.

Poster showcasing our brand name that's all so important when sponsoring an event!

The buffet spread! Yum yum....

Me and lovely Judy toasting our champagne!

Oh dear, I look like a lobster. Here's my boss who was so sweet to drive me to the event that day! Thank you Kee Siang! :)

A less reddish picture of me. Phew. Think the alcohol wore off. Everyone was asking me if I was okay. Here's me with Michael, our VP of Consumer Sales.

The Consumer Sales department team!

Mr Nice Guy was there too! But he was there because he had to work! *gasps*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home