Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Crystal Jade Korean BBQ

I wanted to update last night but Blogger was a little constipated so I couldn't upload any pictures.

I'm going crazy at work trying to clear my work before I go on leave on Thursday.

The highlight of my day was when I went to the ATM to withdraw some money and the ATM spoke to me and scared the living day lights out of me! HAHAHA!!

ANYWAY!!!

I'll be going to London tomorrow night, ooooooooooooooooh I can't wait! :)

Today the papers were saying that there will be two more Pay-TV companies that are going to launch their services soon in Singapore. Oh my.. oh my... That's really not good news, just feels like I'm going to be getting REALLLY busy soon. I can feel my CEO starting to sweat now... LOL!

I went out with my family and relatives for a big dinner on Saturday! My Uncle gave us a treat. It was just an endless stream of dishes that was being served up to our table. I ate till I was almost feeling a bit sick.

Not sure what's this but I think it's pickled radish.

Bean sprouts. They look a little mutated because they have very big heads.

Green veggie with chili. I believe I didn't get a chance to try this dish...

Stewed potato. Yummmm... I love potato.. Yes Mel, I know it's fattening...

KIMCHI!!! SO SPICY!!! MY MOUTH WAS BURNING~~~

Seasoned meat for BBQ-ing. Very very good seasoning.

Tongs in action. I'm so glad I wasn't sitting near the grill. Saved me a lot of hardwork, thanks Mum! ;)

Seafood Fried Rice.

Ban Fan. Mixed Rice in Stone Bowl. The lovely waitress mixed the rice for us.

Roast Pork with Kimchi and Cabbage.

Boiled Chicken and Ginseng Soup. So bitter. Eeeeeek.

Saba Fish. I don't really like the fishy-ness of this fish.

Chili Crabs! This was damn spicy too...

I might or might not get a chance to update again before I leave for London, so please be patient and I'll be back in 11 days or so!

Be good y'all. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Callista said...

U enjoy hor... take more photos and post kk...

AND UR CHOCOLATE IS STILL SITTING AT MY PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 August, 2006 12:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sure you can leave work to go for you trip?

heehee

*evil sniggers*

30 August, 2006 14:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home