Yes, I'm Guilty
Guilty of blog neligence. HEHE.
I tried to post an entry last night but Blogger was down.
So sorry lah. I'm so busy at work lately, having to clear all my work before I go on leave starting on Thursday. I feel like I'm going to war everyday when I go for work.
Anyway, I got my PONY!
Yes, I have to subscribe to M2Btv, I get a staff subscription rate though. I've been watching it for the past 3 hours! I'm really enjoying it more than I expected.
I brought home my box myself because I opted for self-installation. I really hope they waive my installation fee...
I've already been installing them almost everyday at work so I guess it doesn't matter if I do my own installation. Saves me the trouble for organising installers to drop by my home.
The accessories that came with my set-top box. A webcam and microphone for video conferencing and video mail.
My spanking new PONY!
After a few minutes of simple installation steps --- Wala!
Instant access to 50 over OnDemand channels, you can watch anything at anytime you want!
I've just watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose on the Premium Channel.
I'm watching Cutting Edge: Going for the Gold now. It's pretty good, a movie about ice-skating... quite funny and cute!
I love M2Btv!
I tried to post an entry last night but Blogger was down.
So sorry lah. I'm so busy at work lately, having to clear all my work before I go on leave starting on Thursday. I feel like I'm going to war everyday when I go for work.
Anyway, I got my PONY!
Yes, I have to subscribe to M2Btv, I get a staff subscription rate though. I've been watching it for the past 3 hours! I'm really enjoying it more than I expected.
I brought home my box myself because I opted for self-installation. I really hope they waive my installation fee...
I've already been installing them almost everyday at work so I guess it doesn't matter if I do my own installation. Saves me the trouble for organising installers to drop by my home.
The accessories that came with my set-top box. A webcam and microphone for video conferencing and video mail.
My spanking new PONY!After a few minutes of simple installation steps --- Wala!
Instant access to 50 over OnDemand channels, you can watch anything at anytime you want!
I've just watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose on the Premium Channel.
I'm watching Cutting Edge: Going for the Gold now. It's pretty good, a movie about ice-skating... quite funny and cute!
I love M2Btv!


3 Comments:
HMMMM.....
;\
-veron
So how much did you get paid for this? Hehehe
Darn. Wish I had a tv sometimes
What's with that smile? haha
Haha, my blog's not that famous to get paid for such entries lah.
You don't have a TV????
*faints from being too over dramatic from watching too many tv drama serials*
Post a Comment
<< Home