Sun and Moon Cafe
I recently got in contact with a friend from primary school!
Apparently Kensington decided that he wanted to meet up with all his old primary school classmates and I happen to me one of them that he found!
Kudos to Friendster! Haha.
We met up for dinner at Wheelock Place, Sun and Moon Cafe.
There's like this big gap in our history now that we got together after so many years without contact. In fact, I don't remember talking much to him when I was in primary school, that's like six years of our lives. Haha.
We ordered two orderes of Salmon and Tuna Sashimi. They look pretty good don't they? It was good!
Esther ordered this Unagi and something with rice. I can't remember the complete name, it comes with and hour glass timer, you have to wait like for one minute for it to be ready when it's served.
After a minute! Wala~ You can start to feast on your meal!
Ken's Shabu Shabu. He took this picture himself, which explains the creative angle of the picture. :)
My favourite Sukiyaki! It's recommended by Charmaine, my cute boss's friend, whom I met at the Art House event just before my dinner!
Spanky's Sirlion Steak, she took this picture herself as well, which explains the topographical view of the picture. :)
Group Photo! I believe this is take number four. Left to Right, Kensington AKA Ken, Qiuyan AKA Claudia, Peijing AKA Eunice, Esther, myself, and Sharon Han AKA Spanky!
Spanky and me. We have the same first names and we were in the same class for six years!
I guess the night was considered a success.
Until the next time we meet again!
PS: I remember kinda promising a BBQ at my place... It keeps raining these few days leh, how?
Apparently Kensington decided that he wanted to meet up with all his old primary school classmates and I happen to me one of them that he found!
Kudos to Friendster! Haha.
We met up for dinner at Wheelock Place, Sun and Moon Cafe.
There's like this big gap in our history now that we got together after so many years without contact. In fact, I don't remember talking much to him when I was in primary school, that's like six years of our lives. Haha.
We ordered two orderes of Salmon and Tuna Sashimi. They look pretty good don't they? It was good!
Esther ordered this Unagi and something with rice. I can't remember the complete name, it comes with and hour glass timer, you have to wait like for one minute for it to be ready when it's served.
After a minute! Wala~ You can start to feast on your meal!
Ken's Shabu Shabu. He took this picture himself, which explains the creative angle of the picture. :)
My favourite Sukiyaki! It's recommended by Charmaine, my cute boss's friend, whom I met at the Art House event just before my dinner!
Spanky's Sirlion Steak, she took this picture herself as well, which explains the topographical view of the picture. :)
Group Photo! I believe this is take number four. Left to Right, Kensington AKA Ken, Qiuyan AKA Claudia, Peijing AKA Eunice, Esther, myself, and Sharon Han AKA Spanky!
Spanky and me. We have the same first names and we were in the same class for six years!I guess the night was considered a success.
Until the next time we meet again!
PS: I remember kinda promising a BBQ at my place... It keeps raining these few days leh, how?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home