Sunday, September 24, 2006

In Love With Bae Yong Jun

So sorry!! i've been meaning to post an entry for a long long time. But I've been hooked to this Korean drama series Hotelier. It's such a beautiful story and it's so so so so so so so so so romantic! Sigh.

These dramas are ruining my perception of love. I really shouldn't be watching too much of these dramas but I really can't help it. I finished 20 episodes in two days! You all really have to watch. It's sooooo much better than the usual fare we get on Channel 8.

Not to mention the lead actor Bae Yong Jun is such a hottie! He's so cool and so charming in the show, not to mention his chiseled good looks and his bashful smile. If he appeared before me in real life I would just go weak in my knees and faint immediately! (Preferably fall into his arms as well... tsk tsk.. hehe..)

Anyway, it's on M2Btv, the Korean Wave channel!

For a full-review of the series click the following link:
http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rID=1073

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home