Saturday, August 05, 2006

Lady in the Water

I watched Lady in the Water in with Mr Mystery Guy on Tuesday.

I'm a big fan of M. Night so I might be quite biased about this movie. I really liked it though, especially how different it is compared to the stories in other movies. There's just a different feel to the way that the story is being told and I find it extremely refreshing. I guess Lady in the Water can be described as a thriller. By the way, M. Night wrote, directed, produced and acted in the movie!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have yet to watched it... caught tokyo drift instead...

eh we go watch lakehouse together leh... my bf doesn't dig romantic shows. :(

-veron

06 August, 2006 16:58  
Blogger saccha said...

Awww. But I'm saving The Lakehouse for someone leh.. :(

How how? haha...

07 August, 2006 01:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home