Thursday, August 03, 2006

Lost in Emotion

Amount of idiots who told me "Don't push" on the dance floor:
1

Amount of different alcohols I had:
4-5

Amount of people who trampled on my feet:
13

Amount of hours I get to sleep before work:
3

Amount of fun I had:
Priceless

"There are some things money can't buy numbers can't quantify. For everything else, there's MasterCard Mambo Nite."

Nitey nitez.....*hic*

4 Comments:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

3 hours of sleep before work??

Woman, I salute you plenty.

You are now my idol hehe

03 August, 2006 20:58  
Blogger saccha said...

haha, it's not the first time already. sigh, what to do. i love mambo night and i have proper work ethics!

04 August, 2006 00:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You counted the number of people stepping on your feet? O_o

14 August, 2006 23:51  
Blogger saccha said...

Haha.

Well, I don't think you can forget when a three-inch heel sinks into your feet.

O_o

15 August, 2006 01:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home